Saturday, December 12, 2009

Away We Go: to San Jose


Since this movie came out earlier this year, I've been meaning to watch it. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. The story centers around Burt and Verona, a never going to get married couple who try to find a new home to settle into before their baby girl enters the world. The quirky cast is made up of some of the finest actors with the most impeccable comedic timing. The off the wall situations that Burt and Verona get into sway your emotions from laughing hysterically to balling with sadness.



I found myself falling madly in love with Burt. John Krasinski plays him perfectly, getting the perfect combination of nerdy misfit and loving romantic. I'm not much of a fan of The Office, but I think after this movie I may have to start Tivo-ing it, in order to get my weekly fix of the Sinski.

No comments:

Post a Comment