Friday, December 18, 2009

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not...

Title: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
Director: Laetitia Colombini
Writers: Laetitia Colombini, Caroline Thivel
Starring: Audrey Tautou, Samuel Le Bihan
Grade: C+
Synopsis: A young woman falls madly in love with a cardiologist. At first it seems like a seemingly healthy relationship, apart for the her being his mistress, and him cheating on his wife, but a healthy relationship none the less. Until you hit the wall, a realize that what you've been told has been a lie since you first saw the girl in the flower shop.
Good Movie For: Audrey Tautou Lovers and people who like love stories with a twist.


I am absolutely and completely in love with France and french films. One of my favorite french actresses has definitely got to be miss Audrey Tautou. I have been quite smitten with her ever since I watched the quirky comedy love that is Amelie. So when ever I get the chance, I try to watch her films. Before I saw the poster on NetFlix, I hadn't really heard of this movie, but I thought hey, if Audrey Tautou is in it, I will probably like it. It's a cute story at first, but in my opinion it started off kind of slow. Just a typical cheater husband story, until you hit the twist, and it's a good twist. The movie all around is alright, not one of my favorites, but it is definitely memorable. A good watch for a lazy afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment