Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winter Break Movie Marathon

Fall quarter 2009 is officially over! My fall classes commenced at approximately 12:36 this afternoon, and my bright eyes couldn't have been any happier. The countdown started once that first procrastinated final project had begun. A movie, a script, and a portrait later I sit here in the living room with absolutely no idea of what to do with my next three weeks. I've sadly figured out, through my classes about anything and everything film, that I am well far behind the wave of intelligence that flows through the halls of the Film and TV department. Alas, I've decided to dedicate this winter break to a Winter Break Movie Marathon! Specifically in order to enhance my knowledge of the movies past, in order to feel a little more competent in the next film debate during a lecture. Netflix has been started and the hot cocoa is boiling. So let the movies roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment